Scan to EHD
All scanned data can be stored and delivered back to you on an External Hard Drive (EHD).
- Pick up of all documents.
- All information compressed onto External Hard Drive.
- Able to search via multiple fields.
- Easy storage.
- Ability to reprint documents.
- Ability to email documents.
Massive Space reductions
- The contents of a ten file cabinet drawer can easily be translated onto a single EHD (External Hard Drive). With space costs at a premium the return on the investment of scanning can be extremely fast!
Concurrent access for many people
- Unless a document is photocopied, printed multiple times or already digitized then it can only be viewed by one party in one location at a time. Scanning and digitizing, means the images can be loaded on electronic networks and viewed concurrently
Data Extraction and Searchability
- Once a document has been digitized the data can be extracted and analyzed by a variety of means. Furthermore all text can be converted to a searchable format for easy and intelligent referencing.